Introduction to Google Analytics
- Overview of the market-leading software
- Best practice account structure
- Tracking overview and how to implement it
- How Google Analytics collects and processes data
- Measuring and segmenting what matters to your business using dimensions and metrics
- Connecting user behaviour across devices and browsers using userID
- Reporting overview, including Audience, Acquisition, Behaviour, Conversions (AABC)
- Deep-dive into key reports
- Reporting features, functionality and anatomy
- Real-time reports
- Dashboards and how to create them
- Understanding and setting up content groupings
We have two levels of courses to suit all abilities of analytics user. Whether you are starting out with Google Analytics or need to know how to take your knowledge to the next level, we have a course for you.
The core concepts course is targeted at Google Analytics users with beginner or intermediate levels of experience using the tool. It will equip attendees with a thorough knowledge of the product to allow them to become expert analysts and quickly enable them to start producing actionable insights.
Core concepts is right for you if
- You are new to Google Analytics or
- You rarely use the software and haven’t had formal training or
- You want to get the best out of Google Analytics’ standard tools.
Advanced concepts is right for you if
- You have been using Google Analytics for some time at a good level or
- You have used other analytics packages to a high standard or
- You want to drive more value from Google Analytics.
The tools for actionable insights
Custom reports tailored to your business
- Segmentation of data
- Audiences – define the people most likely to convert on your site, which can be used for more efficient targeting for your digital advertising